DNA Info reports: a fire erupted this morning at 41 Ludlow Street, a small building between Hester and Grand. The fire apparently started in the the kitchen of the top floor apartment in the five story building, around 7:30 a.m. It doesn’t look like anyone was hurt. The Red Cross’s twitter feed indicates six residents are receiving assistance finding temporary housing. There are two businesses on the ground floor of 41 Ludlow: an electrical supply shop and a company that makes signs.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.