Winter Wire: Open & Closed
Here’s a look at the snowy scene on East Broadway near Clinton Street, courtesy our friends at the coffee shop, Dora. In addition to the public schools and city offices, lots of businesses and organizations are closed today. The early line:
- The Essex Street Market is closed.
- The Chinese American Planning Council is closed.
- The Educational Alliance’s early childhood and after school programs are closed. All other programs are open.
- The Chinatown YMCA is open.
- The Henry Street Settlement is open today, except for the daycare and after school programs. Their Meals on Wheels program delivered extra food yesterday in anticipation of the storm.