The Transportation Committee of Community Board 3 has a full agenda tonight. Among the issues they'll address:
- A request from residents and the Seward Park Co-op Board to put up signs on East Broadway limiting truck traffic to local deliveries.
- A request for a crosswalk in the middle of the block on Clinton, between Grand and East Broadway.
- The controversial redesign of Chatham Square. In recent days, there have been reports that the project has been put on hold, but no confirmation from the city so far.
- Extending a loading zone in front of the Bowery Hotel.
- A request from New Yorkers for Clean, Livable and Safe Streets to ban horse-drawn carriages on city streets.
The meeting will be held at 630pm at University Settlement, Speyer Hall. The address is 184 Eldridge Street, between Rivington and Delancey.