Join the Lower East Side Ecology Center for free eWaste Recycling right in our neighborhood.
This Sunday, October 26th, find the Ecology Center set up outside the Abrons Art Center, on Grand Street between Pitt Street and Bialystoker Place, accepting unwanted electronics for recycling and re-use. We’ll be there from 10am to 4pm, rain or shine.
Click here for additional event information
What can I bring?
We accept the following working and non-working equipment:
• Computers (laptops & desktops, servers, mainframes)
• Printers, scanners, fax-machines, copiers
• Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.)
• Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, cords, chargers, etc.)
• Tablets and E-readers
• Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.)
• TVs, VCRs, DVRs, & DVD Players
• Digital Converter Boxes, Cable/Satellite Receivers
• Portable music players
• Audio-visual equipment
• Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
• Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.)
We cannot accept home appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, air conditioners or smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. For information on how to dispose of these items, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: We accept media such as disks, CDs, and VHS tapes but suggest a donation of $.50 per VHS tape to cover our recycling costs.
Please call 212.477.4022 or email email@example.com if you have additional questions.
———————————THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT———————————–