Join Workers Circle’s Secular Jewish Sunday School for a joyful in-person open house!
Is your family interested in exploring Jewish cultural identity, social justice, and Yiddish? Registration is now open for the Manhattan Workers Circle School, a secular Jewish education program for children ages 3-13 held Sundays 10:30 AM-1:00 PM at the Manny Cantor Center, 197 East Broadway.
Our fun, hands-on program includes Jewish cultural learning, social justice, Yiddish, holiday celebrations, and family field trips on the Lower East Side.
Open House Schedule
10:30-10:50 AM Morning meeting for parents, kids and teachers, with klezmer music, songs, games and introductions.
- Class 1 for kids in Manny Cantor Center classrooms, with introductory activities, holiday learning, and Yiddish language. Prospective students are welcome to join the class with their age group.
- NEW playgroup for children 0-4 and their parents. Join beloved MWCS Yiddish teacher M Miller for singing, movement, and holiday activities.
- Parent schmooze on 6th floor with coffee, babka, and bialys.
11:45-12:15 PM Snacks and playtime for kids on 6th floor and outdoor terrace. Please provide snack for your child(ren).
- Class 2 for kids in Manny Cantor Center. Prospective students welcome.
- Info session on 6th floor for prospective parents, with school director and current parents.
Proof of vaccination required for children and adults. Masks are required for all students and parents except for at snack/refreshment times.
Questions? Email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a paid advertisement.