“It’s My Park Day” on the Lower East Side This Coming Weekend
We’re going to see temperatures in the mid 80s this weekend. So it’ll be pretty much perfect weather for “It’s My Park Day.” Community groups will be gathering at several locations on the Lower East Side to spruce up garden beds and enjoy games and other activities. Here’s the lineup. Click on the links for more info.
- Henry Jackson Playground: Saturday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Sol Lain Playground: Saturday 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Seward Park: Saturday noon-3 p.m.
- Luther Gulick Park: Sunday 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Columbus Park: Saturday 9 a.m.-noon
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park: Saturday 1 p.m.-4 p.m.