As usual, there are a few items of interest on Community Board 3’s upcoming liquor license docket. The State Liquor Authority committee meets on November 17 and 18. At the top of the list is an apparent application from Lucky Cheng’s for the former Living Room spot at 154 Ludlow St. The club has been operating on a temporary basis from the DL, further down the block on Ludlow.
There’s also an application for a wine permit at 130 Division St. The team from Forgtmenot, a few doors down the block, plans a Greek restaurant called Kiki’s.
And a yet unnamed applicant is planning to go before the board to request a full bar at 359-361 Grand St., the former Shalom Chai space. As we reported in September, the Seward Park Co-op (which owns the storefront) approved a plan for a new kosher cafe in this spot.
See the full agendas below:
Monday, November 17 at 6:30pm — Community Board 3 Office – 59 East 4th Street (btwn 2nd Ave & Bowery)
applicant’s name follow by current owner if applicable
Please Note: Applicants must submit withdrawals and residents must submit materials and agreements by Friday before meeting at noon.
1. Approval of previous month’s minutes
2. Request for support for state legislation A05356: Agreed- upon stipulations shall be legally enforceable
Renewal with Complaint
3. Percy’s Tavern, 210 Ave A (op)
4. Sixth Ward, 191 Orchard St (op)
Applications within Saturated Areas
5. Vintage B Inc, 56-58 Ave B (aka 235-237 E 4th St) (wb)
6. To be Determined, 137 Ave C (op)
7. Taquitoria (Rolled Taco LLC), 168A Ludlow St (wb)
8. To be Determined, 206 Ave A (op)
9. To be Determined, 137 Ave A (op)
10. Table 12 (188 Ave A Take Out Food Corp), 188 Ave A (upgrade to op)
11. Mission Cantina (Mission Cantina LLC), 172 Orchard St (upgrade to op)
12. Cornerstone Cafe (AO Cafe & Restaurant LLC), 17 Ave B (aka 241 E 2nd St) (alt/op/convert service counter to patron bar with 5 seats)
New Liquor License Applications
13. Parmys Kabob and Grill Inc, 124-127 1st Ave (upgrade to op)
14. 41 1st Avenue Rest Corp, 41 1st Ave (op)
15. To be Determined, 140 Orchard St (op)
16. To be Determined, 188 2nd Ave (wb)
Tuesday, November 18 at 6:30pm — University Settlement at Houston Street Center – 273 Bowery
applicant’s name follow by current owner if applicableApplications within Saturated Areas