It’s Sunday night and only hours until the super-mega-Frankenstorm Hurricane Sandy descends upon the Lower East Side. It’s a little windy and might rain, but it may be the last time you go out for a while, so by all means — go out!
We’ve got a little guidance to offer, however. We’re gathering information about closings, cancellations and delays due to the storm, and here’s what we know as of this minute.
- Subway trains stop at 7 p.m.
- MTA buses stop at 9 p.m.
- All city parks are closed.
- The DL and Dinner on Ludlow are closed tonight.
- Shows at Joe’s Pub for tonight and tomorrow night are canceled.
- Cocoron is open tonight.
- Fontana’s is open tonight, and showing NFL football.
- Pok Pok Phat Thai is closed tonight and tomorrow night.
- The Living Room is closed; music will be rescheduled.
- Tre is open.
- Plank Pilates will be closed tomorrow.
- Wendy Mink Jewelry closed early tonight and is closed normally on Mondays; stay tuned for Tuesday schedule.