Today’s food/restaurant morsels:
- On Friday, we stopped by a news conference attended by elected officials, community leaders and participating restaurants to formally unveil Chinatown Restaurant Week, which kicks off Friday. See coverage from Crain’s and the Village Voice.
- The Daily News seeks out some seasonal recipes from Northern Spy.
- Eater learns Sorella is taking over a portion of Stellina’s bakery space.
- Alias celebrates 10 years on Clinton Street with a special dinner.
- Number 1 on Time Out’s “Things to Do” this spring: Hester Street Fair.