- Councilmember Margaret Chin and Occupy Wall Street: an analysis. (NY Observer)
- Free Wi-Fi is up and running in Tompkins Square Park, just in time for Occupy Wall Street’s arrival this weekend. (DNAInfo)
- A subway “surfer” rides the J train to the Essex Street station–on the outside. Yes, there’s video. (Gothamist)
- A new group has formed to advocate for preserving the Bialystoker nursing home. (Save the Lower East Side)
- A three-story slide is coming to the New Museum. (Gothamist)
- Beyonce and Jay Z popped in at Beauty & Essex last night. (Twitter)
Interesting world when the only way to preserve the homes of poor seniors is to landmark their building. Yikes.
but yeah…good to have any strategy…
Comments are closed.