Here’s an early look at some of the bars/restaurants seeking Community Board 3’s approval of their liquor license applications. The SLA Committee meets August 16th, 630pm at the JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street.
- DBGB, 299 Bowery – sidewalk cafe license
- Pike Street Fish Fry, 122 Ludlow – wine/beer license in a restricted area
- Via Tribunali Pizza, 124 Ludlow – wine/beer license in a restricted area
- BDShea Grand LLC, 384 Grand Street – transfer full bar from Two Boots Tavern
- Rewind, 137 Essex – alternations, full bar, reduction of kitchen
- Residencia, 225 East Houston – transfer full bar from Element
- Spitzer’s Corner, 101 Rivington – transfer full bar
- Pizzeria de Santo, 173 Ludlow – alternations, full bar (currently the Italian spot, Tre)
- Dans Le Noir, 107 Norfolk – full liquor (formerly Tonic)
- Full House Cafe, 97 Bowery – wine license
The full agenda isn’t posted on CB3’s web site just yet, but you’ll be able to see it there shortly.