Community Board 3’s SLA Committee is gearing up for tonight’s monthly meeting. There are only 29 liquor license applications to be considered tonight – seven bars/restaurants have been crossed off the list since we published February’s agenda a couple of weeks ago. They include:
11. Cafe Allumette, 182 Ave B (rw)
12. Casa de Chabela Corp, 40 Ave B (op)
13. T Poutine LLC, 168 Ludlow St (rw)
17. 93 Art LLC, 93 3rd Ave (trans/op) (Lit)
26. Rivington Wine & Cheese Inc, 95 Delancey St (op)
28. Zaitzeff (Ziatzeff 3 Corp), 194 E 2nd St (op)
33. Corp to be Formed, 77 E 4th St (rw)
If you’d like to attend, the meeting begins at 63opm at the JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street (Bowery).
Incidentally, the other night at the LES Nigtlife Town Hall, State Liquor Authority chief Dennis Rosen said people should not be shy about contacting his agency with concerns. He said Mike Jones, deputy CEO, is very good about responding to email. He was brought on specifically to beef up enforcement of SLA rules. His email is: email@example.com.
You can also contact Community Board 3 if you have concerns. Phone: 212-533-5300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.