We’re now officially into the summer season, and it definitely feels like it in NYC today. Throughout the city, the sounds of summer will be wafting from public spaces and street corners. That’s because it’s Make Music New York 2016!
The free music festival includes hundreds of performances, including several on the Lower East Side. Here are some of the locations you might want to check out:
- Bowery/East Houston Mural Wall (through 7 p.m.)
- Children’s Magical Garden, 129 Stanton St. (3 p.m.)
- Le Petit Mort, 37 Orchard St. (3 p.m.-9 p.m.)
- Malt & Mold, 221 East Broadway (6-8 p.m.)
- Sara D. Roosevelt Park, East Houston Street (4-8 p.m.)
- Le Petit Versailles Garden, 346 East Houston St. (7-9 p.m.)
You can find more information here.