This Sunday, September 14th, find the Ecology Center set up on the north side of Tompkins Square Park, on Avenue A between E9th and E10th Streets, accepting unwanted electronics for recycling and re-use. We’ll be there from 10am to 4pm, rain or shine.
Can’t make it on Sunday the 14th? No problem, we’ll be back with another event in the LES on October 26th at the Abrons Art Center on Grand Street.
What can I bring?
We accept the following working and non-working equipment:
• Computers (laptops & desktops, servers, mainframes)
• Printers, scanners, fax-machines, copiers
• Network devices (routers, hubs, modems, etc.)
• Peripherals (keyboards, mice, cables, cords, chargers, etc.)
• Tablets and E-readers
• Components (hard drives, CD-ROMs, circuit boards, power supplies, etc.)
• TVs, VCRs, DVRs, & DVD Players
• Digital Converter Boxes, Cable/Satellite Receivers
• Portable music players
• Audio-visual equipment
• Cell phones, pagers, PDAs
• Telecommunication (phones, answering machines, etc.)
We cannot accept home appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators, or air conditioners and we also cannot accept ionization smoke detectors or carbon monoxide detectors (those that are labeled as containing radioactive material). For information on how to dispose of these items, click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: To recycle media, such as disks, CDs, and VHS tapes please recycle with Green Disk. We can also accept media but suggest a donation of $.50 per VHS tape to cover our disposal costs.
Please call 212.477.4022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
———————————–THIS IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT———————————