- The Economic Development Corp. admits to illegally lobbying on behalf of the mayor’s development agenda (NYT).
- Residents ponder the future of the East River Waterfront (Villager).
- For Marjorie Ingall, “Jane’s Exchange” on East 3rd Street is more than a local thrift shop (Tablet).
- $400 bottles of Gray Goose? The Times checks out Bantam on Stanton Street (NYT).
- Keira Knightly and Adam — on location for their film, “Can a Song Save Your Life?” (Perez Hilton)
- Dakota Fanning and sweaty stripper shoot “Very Good Girls” on the Lower East Side (Celebrity Gossip).
Having followed the SPURA process, the EDC story comes as no surprise, given that they are clearly interested in facilitating Bloomberg’s development agenda to the detriment of neighborhoods such as ours.
I am shocked, shocked, that there is lobbying going on here!
Aw, thanks for the shout-out, Ed!
Comments are closed.