- Ben Shaoul’s 118-122 East 4th Street goes on the market for $25 million (EV Grieve).
- 50 out of 200 small Manhattan theaters have closed in recent years (Real Deal).
- There was a BB gun attack at the Campos Plaza public housing development (The Local EV).
- The 14th Street Y cancelled an event sponsored by a group advocating a partial boycott of Israel (The Forward).
- Council member Rosie Mendez will be taking part in a birthday fundraiser for Charlie Rangel (Post).
- A small PAC takes aim at U.S. Rep. Nydia Velazquez (Daily News).
- Tour Max Fish’s Asbury Park outpost (Capital NY).
- The Hester Street Fair team gears up for their Los Angeles debut (Racked LA).
- The guys behind Community 54 on Clinton Street are profiled (WWD).
There should be no censorship,its pretty disgusting. Everyone should have the right to voice their opinions. My conclusion is that people are afraid of the truth, however no matter how much you try to conceal anything it will always resurface.
Comments are closed.