LES Bites: Life After Pulino’s, Melt Bakery, Passover Nosh
Your pre-holiday food headlines:
- Grub Street catches up with chef Nate Appleman who’s not “pouting around Pulino’s” anymore, but working his magic at Chipotle.
- Fatta Cuckoo on Clinton Street has a new menu.
- 2nd Floor on Clinton is launching a new series with mixologist Ektoras Binikos (Aureole, Oceana). Beginning Wednesday, April 18th, he’ll be dreaming up cocktails paying tribute to favorite artists from the Middle Ages to the present.
- Serious Eats gabs with Julian Plyter of Melt Bakery. The Hester Street Fair regular is preparing to open up a store on Orchard Street in the weeks ahead.
- City Spoonful goes along on the Museum at Eldridge Street’s Passover crawl.
- Starting the holiday early? Two for one prosecco at Sauce during the lunch hour today!