Here’s what’s new this week from The Lo-Down’s sponsors:
- From our newest annual sponsor, the New Museum: parts of the Carsten Holler Experience will be dismantled beginning tonight; but you can see most of the exhibition through this weekend.
- Nom Wah Tea Parlor has great dim sum anytime, but have you thought about holding your next office event or celebration at the historic Doyers Street restaurant? Click here for details.
- The Lower East Side BID suggests you check out Ni Japanese Deli, a new merchant in the Essex Street Market. They offer fresh food to go – bento boxes, rice balls, vegan sandwiches and more!
- M&M Environmental has some thoughts about the NYC Department of Housing Preservation & Development’s bed bug woes.
- A 16-year old volunteer at the Educational Alliance talks about “giving back.”
- You can pick up your copy of The Lo-Down’s weekly print newsletter at Pushcart Coffee.