Here’s our weekly roundup of news from The Lo-Down’s sponsors:
- Dora Coffee invites everyone in to check out their new look. They’ve got new comfy stools and menu additions, including chocolate chip cookies from Boubouki in the Essex Street Market.
- M&M Environmental has some handy tips for preventing bed bugs. Check out their 2011 Guide here.
- Wisdom from Steve Jobs inspires kids at the Educational Alliance.
- Henry Street Settlement is holding a Medicare Summit next week.
- Fine Fare discount coupons are available online.
awesome! thanks for posting my blog post Lo-Down!
I had a chance to meet the new owner of Dora. Great fellow. Very cool to my wife and me. The new place looks great and it’s exactly what the neighborhood needs: a clean, well-designed, gourmet coffee shop with locally based ownership.
Comments are closed.