- Gabrielle Hamilton, the chef at Prune and author of a recent memoir, took home the Best Chef in New York award at Monday night’s James Beard Foundation Awards, raising some eyebrows with her acceptance speech. Time magazine, particularly, was unimpressed.
- NYT’s Diner’s Journal details the plan for Co-op Food & Drink at The Hotel on Rivington, whose imminent opening we first reported last week.
- DJ also has some news about David Chang’s former Milk Bar space this week.
- Cup and Saucer Luncheonette’s building is for sale, raising questions about the quaint spot’s future.
- Delancey Street’s tiny soba shop, Cocoron, gets the once-over from the NYT.
- The Village Voice likes the new fried egg sandwich at Prosperity Dumpling.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
- Advertisement -