Home News Links EV Death Investigation, Mendez on Smoking Ban, Sky Boys Entertains
- More on the death of Grace Farrell, the woman whose body was found outside St. Brigid’s Church Sunday; if the medical examiner finds she died from the cold, it would be the first such case in the city this year (NYT).
- Councilmember Rosie Mendez explains why she voted against the mayor’s smoking ban (NY1).
- The Chinatown Fair endangered (Jeremiah).
- Non-story of the day: Rep. Carolyn Maloney makes a trip to the hair salon (The Hill).
- Family fun: “Sky Boys: The Building of the Empire State Building” at the Abrons Arts Center “never fails to entertain.” (NYT)
- Who says culture is dead? The Box hosts “the next hot body contest.” (Daily News)
Sign up for Our Weekly Newsletter!