Home News Links 179 Ludlow Heading to Auction, Hipster Boxing Ring, Corporate Street Art
- 179 Ludlow, infamous stalled building, on the auction block (Curbed).
- The Lower East Side’s “underground hipster boxing ring.” (The Feast).
- Bloomberg to announce bike share program (Post).
- 6th & C art: RCN gm says he wants to find an artist to paint a new mural who “respects the fact that I pay the rent.” (DNA Info).
- Pioneering Lower East Side boutique owner Terri Gillis profiled (Black Book).
Sign up for Our Weekly Newsletter!