- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img

Woman Critically Injured in Fire at Hillman Co-op on Grand Street

Must Read

An 81-year old resident of the Hillman Co-op, 500 Grand Street, is hospitalized in critical condition this morning, after a fire broke out in her 7th floor apartment last night. A neighbor told the New York Post the woman usually lit Shabbos candles and left her window slightly open. Last night, of course, there were strong gusts. A resident on the 12th floor of the building said, "I normally walk with her to see her husband in the nursing home every
day… She's such a nice lady." The woman was taken to Beth Israel Hospital.

- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -


Comments are closed.

Latest News

The Lo-Down Culture Cast Episode 10 – Michelle Myles, Co-Owner of Daredevil Tattoo

Host Traven Rice spoke with tattoo artist and historian Michelle Myles for this week's episode of The Lo-Down Culture...
- Advertisement -spot_img

More Articles Like This

Sign up for Our Weekly Newsletter!