Community Board 3 is out with its agenda for next month's meetings, including the SLA (State Liquor Authority) Committee. Here's a look at the LES restaurants and bars that will be applying for or trying to upgrade liquor licenses:
- Mason Dixon, 133 Essex. Requesting a full liquor license/outdoor space. The committee will review complaint history.
- Sushi Hana, 111 Rivington. Requesting wine license. Restaurant is in the "resolution area," in which new licenses are severely restricted.
- Jehan LLC (Regate), 198B Orchard. Requesting a full liquor license – this is a transfer.
- Jama Restaurant Corp (Recoup), 210 Rivington. Application to transfer a full liquor license to new ownership.
- Allen & Delancey, 115 Allen Street. Request to extend hours, full liquor license.
- 169 Bar, 169 East Broadway. Application to add full liquor service in the backyard.
- Guapo Bodega LLC, 146 Essex. Request for a full liquor license.
- Koi NY Downtown LLC, 347 Bowery. Full liquor license.
- Delancey 66 Spirits LLC, 66 Delancey. Full liquor license.
The committee will meet July 20th, 630pm, at the JASA/Green Residence, 200 East 5th Street.