Looking for Super Bowl Sunday options on the Lower East Side? No fear, there are plenty of places to watch the big game this coming weekend. Here are a few suggestions. We’ll keep adding to the list, so restaurants/bars, feel free to send along your info.
- The Nuyorican Poet’s Cafe says they’ve got the biggest screen on the LES — two stories high! There will be pizza, snacks and drink specials. A $7 ticket includes food. Click here to make your reservation.
- At Fontana’s, the big screen in the “Chandelier Room” is nothing to sneeze at! There will be free buffalo wings at halftime, $3 shots and happy hour prices on a pretty big selection of beers and well drinks. More info on Facebook.
- Cocktail Bodega is offering all-you-can-eat wings and beer for $35. They’ll have a DJ before and after the game and during half time. At sister restaurant Sons of Essex, there will be drink specials and wings, plus a “surprise halftime show.” Also Dani Erin will be singing the National Anthem. Yes, really.
- Tammany Hall will be serving up drink specials, wings and sliders. They’ll also have a DJ during half time.
- Lil’ Frankies, 19 1st Avenue, will be roasting a whole pig plus they’ll have a large screen HD projection.
- If you choose to hang out in your own apartment and feel like going a few steps beyond the standard wings and nachos fare, Northern Spy is offering a variety of Super Bowl specials. Among the options: chili and cornbread, pork sticky rolls or, if you’re splurging, a “feast package” for $75. Click here for details.