Morning Reads: The Quiet Mogul, Willow Tree Campaign, Jewish LES in Pictures
- A profile of Ruby Schron, the billionaire developer who plans to build a 25 story hotel on Chrystie Street (Real Deal).
- A petition emerges to add willow trees to La Plaza Cultural Community Garden (EV Grieve).
- Q&A with Terry McCoy and Bob Contant of St. Mark’s Bookshop (The Local).
- Michael Chernow of the Meatball Shop talks about volunteering in the Rockaways after Sandy (Village Voice).
- The Jewish Lower East Side through the eyes of photographer Danny Stein (NYT).