Velazquez Documents Oveseas Trips, Chinese Take Out as Art, Loisaida Festival
- Rep. Nydia Velazquez belatedly files disclosure reports, totaling more than $15,000, for overseas trips she took a few years ago (Roll Call).
- Fred Dicker pumps up the Sheldon Silver-Dean Skelos grudge match (Post).
- Chinese “Take Out” becomes art exhibition (NY1).
- The New Yorker features photos of “How to Make it in America” filming on the Lower East Side (New Yorker).
- Scenes from the Loisaida Festival (EV Grieve).
- In the aftermath of the Festival of Ideas — some thoughts on the New Museum’s role in neighborhood change (Open City).
- Candice Madey of the gallery “On Stellar Rays,” discusses the evolving LES art scene (Village Voice).
Comments are closed.