- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img

Dog Electrocuted on Clinton Street Saturday Afternoon

Must Read

86-88 clinton st.

A dog was electrocuted on Clinton Street yesterday.  According to the Daily News, it happened around 4:30 p.m. on the block between Delancey and Rivington streets. Bella, an 11-year old pit bull terrier mix, and her owner were just about to enter their apartment when the dog was, according to Con Ed, shocked by frayed wiring from a scaffolding light.

“We were entering the building when Bella started acting funny,” the dog’s owner told the News.  “She let out a cry. She didn’t seem to want to go into the building. Then she went into a spasm and just laid there.”  A good Samaritan got Bella over to the A&S Clinton Grocery and Smoke Shop, 84 Clinton St., where they tried to revive her.  The owner, who asked not to be identified, then took the dog to an animal hospital.  But it was too late.


- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -


  1. Id sue the bastards, that frayed wire is a direct violation of several codes and they are 100% responsible for any damage claims, and if the city is notified they will be fined as well.

Comments are closed.

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Lower East Side Links

Photo: East River Park Track, Sunday midday. In the news this past week: --"In affordable housing vs. parking lot,...

More Articles Like This

Sign up for Our Weekly Newsletter!