Community Board 3 is out with its February agenda. A look at the SLA Committee docket (cruelly scheduled for Feb. 14th) reveals a few items of note:
- The Snack Dragon taco shack hopes to get a beer and wine license although it’s within a resolution area.
- Frankie’s Sputino, 17 Clinton, still looking to expand into the space next door.
- Superdive is holding strong with a consistent presence on the “Renewal with Complaint History” list.
- Spur Tree, at 71 Orchard, still wants to transfer its wine/beer license to a new owner.
- A new liquor license application from Momofuku Milk Bar – could this mean milkshake cocktails are coming soon? Yum.