Community Board 3 is out with its January agenda. Looking over the January 10th SLA Committee docket, we see a few interesting items. First off, a restaurant seems to be in the works on the corner of East Broadway and Clinton streets. The info on CB3’s agenda is sketchy. A place called “Pigeon Cafe” wants a full bar in this location, which until a few months ago, was a bodega. The former Mayflower Hotel building has been undergoing a major face lift. The coffee shop, Dora, opened in the adjacent ground floor space last month.
Other items of note:
- Frankie’s Sputino, 17 Clinton, looks to be expanding into the space next door.
- There is life after Xiao Ye: a taqueria is planned for 198B Orchard.
- Spur Tree, 71 Orchard, wants to transfer its wine/beer license to a new owner.
- Rockwood Music Hall is looking to add a bar.
- Cafe Charbon, 170 Orchard, wants to transfer its license to a new owner.
- A business called “Souvlaki GR LES Inc” seeks a beer/wine license at 116 Stanton.
- A place called Peri wants a beer/wine license at 181 Essex.
- “Family Recipe Inc” is applying for a beer/wine license at 231 Orchard.
Oh yeah, did we mention Superdive is back on the January agenda? If you’d like to see more details, check out CB3’s web site.