Next month’s Community Board 3’s agenda is out this morning. Glancing at the SLA Committee rundown for its March 15th meeting, there are a few interesting items.
Among the bars/restaurants seeking new/upgraded/renewed liquor licenses:
- Mama’s Food Shop on East 3rd Street (renewal with a complaint history).
- TPoutine on Ludlow (beer/wine license – their second try – in a restricted area).
- Robert Boose at 59 Canal (transfer of full liquor license from “Swat Production”)
- EHD Restaurant Corp at 112 Suffolk (expansion of Antibes into adjoining space).
- Superdive on Avenue A (transfer of full liquor license – this will get the EV’ers going)
- Zucco, 188 Orchard (unspecified alterations – the beloved owner, of course, passed away last week – we’ll get details)
- L’Oubli at 188 Suffolk (full liquor license)
- Moldy Fig at 178 Stanton (wine only)
You can see the full agenda on CB3’s web site. We’ll have more details on these applications in the next several days.