Art Exhibition in L.E.S. March 12-15 featuring photographs by Elijah Dominique
This pop-up exhibition is arranged and curated by Anti-'s cofounders, Dez Sam and Ty Cooperman. It showcases Elijah Dom's photographs of No Homo events, produced by Dez Sam. Elijah's photographs capture the visual vernacular of Downtown NYC's queer nightlife fixtures through his distinct perspective as an experienced street photographer.
- The Storefront Project. 70 Orchard Street. New York, NY 10002
- Exhibition up from March 12-15, 12-6 p.m.
- opening reception March 12 6-9 p.m.
- closing reception March 15 6-9 p.m.
- Event is free and open to the public
- Artist: Elijah Dominique (@elijahd0m)
Wednesday, 13 March, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend