HI FLOOR STUDIO IN MOVE-IN CONDITION
Good sized studio on high floor in the Seward Park Cooperative with sunny southeastern & northeastern exposures! Renovated windowed eat-in kitchen done in white with plenty of cabinets and crisp white subway tiling. New panelled doors throughout offset by stripped metal door frames. Redone parquet tile floors, three closets, and retro bath. The coop features a 24 hour attended lobby/security, 2 private parks, in building laundry, and on site management and maintenance. 1.5 Blocks to F, J, M and Z trains. Short stroll to great restaurants, cafes, galleries and night spots on Orchard, Ludlow, Clinton, Rivington and Stanton Streets. Pet friendly building, dogs o.k.
- The education department’s plan to open the Manhattan Charter School in a Henry Street complex generates some not-so-positive feedback. (DNAInfo)
- The parks department is pledging to fix the problems with athletic fields usage. (Downtown Express)
- A visit to Open House, the not-so-secret secret bar on East Houston Street. (NYT)
- If you were wondering about the big crowd jockeying for a seat in the tiny Rockwood Music Hall on Allen Street last night, they were there for Paul McCartney’s son’s NYC debut. (And nope, dad didn’t show.) (ShowBiz411)
- The Gathering of the Tribes faces a legal battle to stay in its East Village home. (Local EV)
Fully renovated Seward Park studio with tons of closets! Lots of wonderful additions, starting with a redone, windowed eat-in kitchen that features custom cabinetry, new counter tops and stainless steel appliances. The entire front portion of the apartment has been reconfigured to accommodate 4 large closets, including one walk in with custom shelving offering more storage space than many 1BR’s.
Period details abound in this warm and inviting renovated one bedroom in the historic Amalgamated Coop on the Lower East Side. Hardwood strip floors throughout, lovely picture moldings, and hi ceilings are the order of the day.
A nicely renovated, real 1 bedroom for the price of a studio! This efficiency 1BR has a fully redone kitchen, complete with new cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a large rolling island that offers excellent storage and a granite counter top.
Largest one bedroom layout in the cooperative! This over-sized, high floor unit can easily convert to a one bedroom with separate home office/den, or open up the wall separating the kitchen from the living room for a loft-like feel. The living room features a wall of bookshelves, and open western views facing towards the downtown skyline.
Rare to the market, high floor 1BR/balcony unit with wide open southern views. Fantastic layout allows for both kitchen walls to be opened up to the living room with no structural elements to impede the open, loft-like feel.
DEAL OF THE WEEK: RENOVATED 1 BEDROOM/EFFICIENCY
A nicely renovated, real 1 bedroom for the price of a studio! This efficiency 1BR has a fully redone kitchen, complete with new cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a large rolling island that offers excellent storage and a granite counter top. Large entry foyer is perfect for a home office or credenza, and a good size living room offers quiet tree top & park views.