Our fresh and exciting spring break camp is jam-packed with fun and learning to delight and engage your kids! Count on our Center for safe and reliable care as your kids explore fun and enriching indoor and outdoor activities.
Theme of Week: Gardening
- Creative Movement: In this class, kids will enjoy movement in a playful environment. We will warm up, dance at the rhythm of different kinds of music, play with scarves, ribbons, musical instruments and explore movement inspired by yoga, ballet, african dance and nature.
- Yoga: In this class we learn to stretch our bodies in new creative ways. Through yoga poses, games, activities, music and stories, we promote strength, flexibility, coordination, and body awareness. As we focus on our breath, we teach visualization, focus, relaxation, and self-control.
- Songs & Stories: We have teamed up with NY Public Library to have a member of their children program come in and read/sing to them every other week in accordance to the themes they are learning.
- Arts & Crafts:We encourage our students to channel their creative juices with some fun art activities following the theme of the week.
- Chess: Students participating in chess will enjoy small player-to-teacher ratio, fun games within the principle of chess and even mock tournament-like activities.
Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
38 Delancey Street, 2nd Floor
Telephone Number: (212) 375-9500
*This is a paid advertisement