A roundup of Lower East Side food headlines:
- Via Eater, have a look at the menus for the pop-up French restaurant, Chez Jef, that will be in the former Bowery Diner space for awhile.
- Robert Sietsema has an early look at the new restaurant in the Cooper Square Hotel.
- Serious Eats checks out the revamped cocktail menu at the newish Golden Cadillac.
- Irving Farm Coffee teamed up with Peak Organic Brewing Company in Maine to create a new Espresso Amber Ale. There will be a party to celebrate at 88 Orchard St. Friday night.
- Family Recipe on Eldridge Street is debuting a $1 oyster happy hour from 6-7 p.m., except on the weekends.
A few headlines from the Lower East Side restaurant scene.
Here’s a look at what’s happening on the Lower East Side food scene.
Here’s a look at what’s happening on the Lower East Side restaurant scene.
Today’s food-related notes:
Here’s a recap of what’s been happening on the Lower East Side food scene.
Here’s a wrap-up of recent Lower East-Side related restaurant news.
Here are some Lower East Side food tidbits from the past week.
In Lower East Side food news: Norman’s Cay prepares for an early October opening, Paulaner’s Brauhaus isn’t ready just yet and a high profile collaboration at 146 Orchard.
In Lower East Side restaurant and nightlife news: a high profile partnership gone oh so wrong.
Today’s Lower East Side food news: sip a cocktail in support of the Lowline, eat free ice cream at the Essex Street Market, wait just a little bit longer for Dimes on Division Street.
Food news to wrap up the week: A coffee shop transforms, a mixed bag at an intriguing new sushi spot and the good, bad and ugly at the EMM Group’s Bowery hot spot: