- Chinatown BID backers appear before City Planning Commission (WSJ).
- Brokers are high on the LES (Post).
- Price drop: resale in Norfolk Street’s Switch Building (Curbed).
- Congestion pricing is back — our representatives in Albany poised to play pivotal roles (Daily News).
- Tom Robbins pontificates about SPURA, urges CB3 to bring peace to the Middle East (Village Voice).
- New York’s Conservative Party targets Sheldon Silver in robocall (Capital Tonight).
- Rapper Saigon teams up with the Bowery Mission to provide blankets to the homeless (Boom Box).
- The war on the San Gennaro Festival (Jeremiah).
- Red-tailed hawks discover what humans already knew: the food on the Lower East Side is superior (DNA Info).
- Josh Yuter: the Stanton Street Shul’s tweeting rabbi (Tablet).
- Secret Lower East Side bar throws in the towel (Grub Street).