Watching the Big Game? Here Are Some LES Options
Looking for Super Bowl Sunday options on the Lower East Side? No fear, there are plenty of places to watch the big game this coming weekend. Here are a few suggestions. We’ll keep adding to the list, so restaurants/bars, feel free to send along your info.
- The Nuyorican Poet’s Cafe says they’ve got the biggest screen on the LES — two stories high! There will be pizza, snacks and drink specials. A $7 ticket includes food. Click here to make your reservation.
- At Fontana’s, the big screen in the “Chandelier Room” is nothing to sneeze at! There will be free buffalo wings at halftime, $3 shots and happy hour prices on a pretty big selection of beers and well drinks. More info on Facebook.
- Cocktail Bodega is offering all-you-can-eat wings and beer for $35. They’ll have a DJ before and after the game and during half time. At sister restaurant Sons of Essex, there will be drink specials and wings, plus a “surprise halftime show.” Also Dani Erin will be singing the National Anthem. Yes, really.
- Tammany Hall will be serving up drink specials, wings and sliders. They’ll also have a DJ during half time.
- Lil’ Frankies, 19 1st Avenue, will be roasting a whole pig plus they’ll have a large screen HD projection.
- If you choose to hang out in your own apartment and feel like going a few steps beyond the standard wings and nachos fare, Northern Spy is offering a variety of Super Bowl specials. Among the options: chili and cornbread, pork sticky rolls or, if you’re splurging, a “feast package” for $75. Click here for details.