Morning Reads: EDC Transparency, Silver Censure Considered, Bus Driver Speaks
- The Economic Development Corp. under pressure from the city comptroller, agrees to reveal more details about its budgets. The new openness does not extend to the SPURA process (NYT).
- Report: State ethics board came very close to censuring Sheldon Silver in connection with the Vito Lopez scandal but a vote was posponed due to Hurricane Sandy. Democrats on the panel later blocked the move (Albany Times Union).
- An interview with Ophadell Williams, the driver of the bus crash in the Bronx that left 15 Chinatown residents dead. Last week he was found not guilty on most charges (WABC).
- The Hole Gallery debuts skater doc (ESPN).
- Artist Anthony Dominguez is at Clayton’s gallery tomorrow (Vice).