Morning Reads: East River Ferry Expansion, Trapeze Operation For Ham Fish, Cocktail Kudos
- The city plans to expand East River Ferry service (NYT).
- A trapeze operation may be coming to Hamilton Fish Recreation Center (Post).
- Some Lower Manhattan residents say Con Ed is charging them for days in which there was no power after Sandy (NY1).
- More on Sheldon Silver’s conversations with federal officials about securing emergency grants for downtown businesses (Daily News).
- Shabbat dinner becomes an epicurean event (The Forward).
- Mighty Quinn’s BBQ opens in the East Village (Eater).
- Experimental Cocktail Club is one of the “coolest new bars” of 2012 (Zagat).
- Rev. Jen’s anti-slam makes a comeback (EV Grieve).
- Solange returns to the Bowery Ballroom (Brooklyn Vegan).