Morning Reads: Waterfront Worries, East Houston Bike Lanes, New Museum Dance-Off
- Michael Bloomberg believes the waterfront is still a great place to live (Capital).
- Unprotected bike lanes come to East Houston Street (EV Grieve).
- Sheldon Silver said a coalition between a group of Senate Democrats and Republicans would amount to “pure politics.” (Buffalo News).
- Bowery burlesque: Bettie page shop opens across from the former Bowery Poetry Club (The Local EV).
- Sculptor Alice Channer has her American solo debut at the Lisa Cooley gallery (NYT).
- Those New Museum guards have got some moves! (Animal).