LES Bites: Craft Beer Festival, L’Apicio on 1st Street, Dorie Greenspan Makes Friends
Our roundup of Lower East Side restaurant/food news:
- The New York Craft Beer Festival will be taking place Saturday at Basketball City (Pier 36). They’ll be holding a Sandy supplies relief drive. More info here.
- The Local EV reports: the Mile End outpost on Bond Street is once again serving smoked meats. Their Red Hook production facility was destroyed during Hurricane Sandy.
- Adam Platt of New York Magazine reviews L’Apicio, the new pasta-centric restaurant from Gabe Stulman and Joe Campanale on East 1st Street.
- EV Grieve hears that St. Mark’s Place sushi spot Natori is closing.
- We didn’t get around to posting this one last week, so here it goes; Serious Eats tours the Essex Street Market with its newest vendor Dorie Greenspan.