UPDATED: Still Open This Morning, As Sandy Approaches
We’re taking inventory and seeing who’s still open this morning as Hurricane Sandy continues her approach.
- The Rite Aid on Grand Street is open.
- Fine Fare on Clinton Street is open and busy. There is still plenty of bottled water and they are re-stocking bread right now.
- Pushcart Coffee on East Broadway is open and serving your morning coffee, if you happen to be one of the few heading to work.
- Cowboy Pizza on Clinton will open at 11:30am and plans to stay open until 11pm, or as long as possible.
- Cafe Petisco on East Broadway is open.
- Wing Shoon Chinese restaurant is open.
- 12 Corners Coffee on East Broadway is open.
- Lost Weekend on Orchard Street is open and serving your morning coffee, as well.
- Sugar Sweet Sunshine is open.
- Flowers Cafe at Essex and Grand streets is open.
- C Town on Pearl Street is open.
- Cozy Food on Jackson is open.
- Fine Fare on Jackson is open – we hear that the cookie supply is limited.
- Moishes Bakery on Grand Street is open.
- The East Side Kosher Dairy on Grand Street is open.
- The Meatball Shop is open.
- Thanks to Linda Ng for this Chinatown update on what’s open:
- Nom Wah Tea Parlor (dim sum!!!)
- Manny’s Gourmet (a deli on Madison and St James Place)
- Jameel’s Stationer (newspaper stand on St James Place)
- 69 Bayard Street (that’s the name of the restaurant 69 Bayard Street)
- Nice Bakery (baked goods 49 Bayard Street)
- Believe it or not, Great N.Y. Noodletown is not open!
Brooklyn Battery Tunnel and Holland Tunnel are closing at 2p.
Let us know if you are open! Send tips to: firstname.lastname@example.org