Morning Reads: Silver’s Tea Party Opponent, Floating East River Pool, Teens “Heart” Chinatown
- Sheldon Silver is not too worried about the Tea Party Republican taking him on in November’s election (WNYC).
- The City Council is looking at eliminating some regulations weighing down small businesses (Post).
- The guys who want to create a floating pool in he East River have launched a new fundraising campaign (Gothamist).
- Teenage graffiti artists paint a huge heart on the roof of the Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association building (Sing Tao Daily via Voices of NY).
- Look who’s taking over the Life Cafe space on Avenue B (EV Grieve).