Morning Reads: Rape Arrest, East Village Historic District, Video by Slain Activist is Court Evidence
- An arrest is made following Friday’s rape in Tompkins Square Park (WNBC).
- A look at the events that led to another shooting at the Campos Plaza Housing development (The Local EV).
- The Landmarks Preservation Commission votes tomorrow on the proposed East Village Historic District (NY1).
- Video recorded by Lower East Side documentarian Bradley Will is evidence in the wrongful arrest lawsuits filed by protesters at the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York. Will was slain in Oaxaca in 2006 (NYT).
- Topping off 51 Astor Place (EV Grieve).