Morning Reads: Barbershop Shooting, Bar Battles, A Kennedy Goes Slumming
- More details about the events that led to the killing of Charles Fernandez on Forsyth Street (NYT).
- The LES Dwellers Association, the new group trying to stop a liquor license application at 106 Rivington Street, gets some big time publicity (NYT).
- What was up with the Daily News’ over-the-top coverage of the Bowery Hotel bellhop accused of selling marihuana to an undercover cop? (EV Grieve).
- The floor plans for 250 Bowery are released (Curbed).
- Hanging out with Kick Kennedy at the Parkside Lounge (NYM).