A few restaurant/nightlife notes to end the week:
- Only one Lower East Side restaurant, WD-50, made the 2013 Michelin Guide. But the neighborhood scored better in the separate “Bib Gourmand” — bargain list. Among the LES spots making the cut: Apizz, Clinton Street Baking Company, Congee Village, newcomer Family Recipe, Katz’s, Meatball Shop and Yunnan Kitchen. And the Chinatown entries: Dim Sum Go Go, New Malaysia, Nyonya and Oriental Garden.
- Leah Cohen talks about Pig & Khao, her new place on Clinton Street.
- Cocktail Bodega launches a lunch special: Monday-Friday; your choice of one food item a one “freshly juiced fruit and vegetable cocktail” for $15.
- Malt & Mold, 221 East Broadway, has a Bluepoint Brewery tasting tomorrow from 3-6 p.m. On draft: White IPA, Pumpkin, Hoptical illusion, Blueberry.
- It’s for real this time: Bondi Road says it’ll be closing after lunch on Monday.
- A Tale of Two Harps – 2nd Floor on Clinton resumes its fall music series.