Morning Reads: Caballero’s Checkered Past, Blackout Battles, SuChin Pak’s Picks
- Last month we reported on the arraignment of Roberto Caballero, accused of bilking a Forsyth Street low-income co-op. The Times follows up today, detailing Caballero’s checkered past on the Lower East Side (NYT).
- U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney is making headlines for walking out of an all-male hearing on contraception (Capital NY).
- Jeremy Lin possibly brought Time Warner to its knees but what to do the next time we’re threatened with a cable blackout? (Metro)
- So long Famous Original Ray’s/East Houston (EV Grieve).
- SuChin Pak talks fashion, her favorite LES hangouts and mentions the debut of the Hester Street Fair (season 3) April 28 (The Fashion Spot).