Morning Reads: Albany “Pork” May Return, “On the Bowery” DVD, Adorable Artists
- Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver signals his intention to restore “member items” to the state budget this year (Times Union).
- The Post thinks it’s a terrible idea to bring back “pork barrel” spending (Post).
- A cab smashes into Hearth, the restaurant on East 12th Street (Eater).
- A new two-disc DVD version of “On the Bowery” will be available starting tomorrow (NYT).
- Aren’t those young artists being featured in the New Museum’s Triennial adorable? (T Magazine).