Restaurant Wrap: Ellabess, Falai, Dora
In today’s Lower East Side restaurant news:
- Eater has a sneak peek at the menu at Ellabess, the new restaurant in the not-yet-opened Nolitan Hotel.
- Serious Eats goes in search of the perfect “green” sandwich on East Broadway.
- For the summer, Falai on Clinton Street will be closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Baristas go head-to-head once again at Dora’s Thursday Night Throwdown!
- Culture Fix has another DINNERfix event coming up next week: Opposites Attract.