Free Ferry Service, DNA Leads to Rape Suspect, Busted for Not Playing Chess
- East River ferry service beins today – free for the first two weeks! (Daily News)
- Today a House committee holds a hearing to determine, among other things, whether federal regulators have enough authority to shut down bad intercity bus companies (Bloomberg).
- District Attorney uses DNA evidence to prosecute a man accused of raping a college professor on the Lower East Side in 1998 (Post).
- A woman says she was arrested for sitting at a chess table in Tompkins Square Park without playing chess (Neither More Nor Less).
- Construction has begun on a mostly residential, 8-story building at 250 Bowery (Real Deal).
- LES’ers anxious about the prospect of Walmart coming to the neighborhood might want to keep an eye on Bensonhurst (Post).
- Eataly takes a bite out of Little Italy (Post).
Comments are closed.